FROGGY YOGA KIDS
Our Shanti Froggy soft toy comes with a magic bag full of props to make children's discovery of yoga a magical journey of adventure and fun.
"For children, who are custodians of each nation in particular and the whole world at large, I feel Yoga is the essential product of the twenty first century to lead them to perfect physical health and mental well-being" B.K.S IYENGAR
At this stage children enjoy by being surprised and playing unexpected games and activities. Through a wide range of topics and games, working individually, with a partner and with small and big groups, we will take a deeper journey in learning each yoga pose, how to control the breath and to increase concentration.
I am Georgina and I worked for over a decade in the education field in different parts of the UK and in London since 2016.
In April 2016 I founded Froggy Yoga Kids and have been enjoying the wonderful experience of bringing yoga to nurseries, primary schools and children’s centres around London.
I have completed a level 2 Connected Kids meditation tutor certificate and have also graduated in Emotional Intelligence at UNIR University.
I feel very fortunate for being able to combine my two passions: yoga and education.
I can't wait to be practising yoga with you very soon!
Have a look at our Facebook and Instagram page and find breathing exercises and yoga poses to practise with your children at home:
We aim that every child will learn through yoga poses games, music, breathing exercises and short guided meditation:
1) Awareness of their body parts and their capabilities
2) The breath as an instrument to help them to relax and calm their minds
3) The connection between body and emotions
4) The pleasure of working with others while still being recognised and treated as a valuable and unique individual
5) Increased awareness of their senses
6)The use of imagination to encourage creativity
7)And specially to achieve all the goals making yoga a fun learning experience
The regular practice of yoga:
1) Builds self-esteem
2) Helps to develop a sense of awareness
3) Improves motor skills and physical fitness
4) Enables emotional growth and emotional awareness
5) Improves social skills
6) Improves focuss and concentration
7) Provides tools to relax and calm body and mind