Best Practice Guidelines
All in-person studio sessions are suspended at the moment.
In order to minimise the risk of being infected or spreading COVID-19, we have put in place the following mesures:
1. All the in-person studio sessions will have a limit of four people in order to secure a safe distance between all the participants. Make sure you book them in advance.
2. Rooms will be ventilated before and after each class
3. Floors and surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised before and after each class
4. Teachers won’t make adjustments or stay closer than 2 metres to the students
5. We are using a track and trace form in order to contact you as soon as possible if someone from the same session is presenting any COVID19 symptoms
6. We will provide hand sanitiser to use before and after the session
7. We will leave long breaks between each yoga session
8. Students must bring their own equipment (including yoga mats)
9. We will perform a risk assessment prior to each session to ensure that the room has been cleaned, disinfected and ventilated properly
10. If you feel any Covid symptoms, please don’t come to the session
11. If you feel any COVID19 symptoms after the session, please get in touch with us in order to inform people who have been sharing the same space with you.
12. We encourage everyone to take their temperature before attending the yoga session. If you have raised temperature please don’t come to the class.
Thank you for your understanding and collaboration. We will do our best to keep you safe.